Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
Select a Category
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Strategic Planning - Community Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Everett Public Library is creating a new strategic plan and we need your input! Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey. Your feedback will help us shape the future of library service for Everett, WA.
1. What do you like most about your community?
2. What challenges does your community face?
Lack of access to quality educational and lifelong learning opportunities
Lack of access to social services (e.g. aging, shelters, legal assistance)
Community health issues (e.g. opioid crisis, food insecurity)
Lack of recreational opportunities
Lack of jobs/economic opportunity
Lack of access to the internet/computers
3. Which of these library services are important to you?
Borrowing physical items
Using the space (meet/study/business/play)
Accessing digital content
Using technology (computers, copiers, faxing, virtual reality)
Using local historic material
Getting help from a staff member
4. What other library services not listed above are important to you?
5. What should Everett Public Library consider as we develop our next strategic plan?
6. What is your zip code?
7. Please select the age range of all library users in your household:
7. Which library branch/location do you typically use?
If you are interested in providing additional feedback as we continue with the strategic planning process, please provide your contact information:
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow