- Draw and Doodle with Rosemary Jones. 3/11/21 at 4pm. This program is geared for adults and kids ages 10+. Sign up for a kit here.
- STEAM Camp, 4/5/21-4/9/21 at 11am. This hands-on, interactive program is geared towards kids ages 7-12. Sign up for a kit here.
- Make a Colorful Clay Gnome, 4/6/21 at 2pm. Reserve kits starting March 6. Read more about this event here.
- Little Science Lab Kit - This hands-on interactive program for preschoolers and their caring adults encourages children's curiosity about the natural world and develops early science and math skills to get them ready for school. Sign up through Imagine Children's Museum's rolling waitlist. Reserved only for registrants who received confirmation from the Imagine Children's Museum. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Take and Make Kits - no signup required
These kits are available for curbside pickup. When you arrive at the library, call the number on the sign and ask for the kit(s) you want.
- Play and Learn Kits - (partnership with Everett Public Schools), March kit available starting 02/25/21, for ages 3 to 5 - Activities and free book to practice early math and literacy skills. Online video lessons available. More information here.
- Preschool Craft Kits - March kit available starting 02/25/21, for ages 3 and up - A new DIY craft each month with materials for young children to develop fine motor skills and creativity.
- Craft Tool Kit - Includes basic supplies for crafting at home: glue sticks, pencils, scissors, crayons, etc. For ages 3 and up.