The Everett Public Library and the Washington State Library has microfilm for the Everett Herald from 1901 to the present.
If you live in Washington State and cannot come into the library to look for an obituary in the Herald, please contact your local library about requesting microfilm through interlibrary loan.
On request, the Everett Public Library staff will research obituaries of people that died in the Everett area.
- Obituary requests must include the person's name and exact death date
- Replies are sent out within a month of the request
- PDF copies are sent to all requesters who provide an email address
- Please submit electronic requests through the "Ask a Librarian" online form
- If you would prefer a paper copy, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Everett Public Library Reference at our Hoyt Ave address