Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Everett Public Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides financial support and volunteer assistance for activities, programs, and services that make the library a better place for all its patrons.
Contact us for information at FOEPLpres@gmail.com or call the library director at 425-257-8022.
Join the Friends of the Library
Membership begins at $25, but you may choose from a variety of donation levels. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. EIN 91-1609645.
• Volunteer opportunities
• Subscription to the Friends e-newsletter
• The satisfaction of enhancing library services and programs
• Opportunity to join the Friends Board of Directors
How to Join
- Join online via PayPal by clicking the donate button on the right side of the page
- Print out the membership form and send it in the mail with your check
Recent Friends Projects and Activities
- Funded the story walks placed in parks throughout Everett
- Funded the Summer Reading book prizes
- Donated approximately $50,000 to the Library for improvements to the Evergreen Branch
Contribute to a Legacy
The Friends have established a Friends of the Everett Public Library Endowment with the Community Foundation of Snohomish County for the benefit of the library’s collections and programs. Only a portion of the interest is spent, allowing the principle to grow over the years. You may donate directly to this fund through the Community Foundation.
You may also donate to the Everett Public Library Fund in Honor of Mark Nesse through the Community Foundation. The library uses the interest to support programs, services, and collections.
If you are interested in establishing an endowment, contact the Library Director or the Community Foundation for more information.
Friends of the Library Newsletter
In the Friends Newsletter you will find information about our annual meeting, our pick for Everett Reads, author receptions, and give-aways for members.